Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Last nite there was a major blackout in my estate, boy does it make me realise the importance of electricity! And guess wat! I came back home jus 10 mins before the blackout! If i had reached home later, i will have to climb the stairs up to the 13th level! Phew...But then again, it was also quite fun, I've not experienced a blackout in a really long time! Jus tat without the fan and air con, its gets a little a bit warm....as there was nothing much i could do without elect, i went to bed really early, which is good!! haha...so tat i won't have a chance to turn on the TV or internet. Ah Chooo! *blows nose*

As i have already turn on the fan button before sleeping, it was automatically moving when the elect was back on in the middle of the nite, by morning, it was really cold, and i didn't pull on my covers the nite before!! So there, now i'm sneezing away like mad...and according to SP's theory, somebody misses me...haha! Crap! I'm still sleepy even though i slept early last nite...man i'm begining to feel like a pig... Ah Chooooo! Sorry...

Tonite, gonna meet my ex-colleagues from SP, it has really been a while since i met up with all of them...kinda miss those days when i was working with them...Ah Chooo! Excuse me...

Ooh i suddenly remembered tat i was chatting with Jeffrey, my Primary school friend whom we have not contacted till recently. On msn 2 days ago...he told me tat he remembered tat there was this time when our Chinese teacher made me supervise his ugly handwriting one day. And i told him tat actually his hand writing was not ugly, he was really touched saying tat besides his mother, i was the 2nd person who has given him encouragement during tat time. And he remembers tat till now...i however do not have any recollection of tat, but am really pleased tat i did something to make someone feel good and encouraged. Even when i was so young then...

Okie....gotta start doing constructive work again....ah choooo! ah chooo! Argh!

"Better than counting your years is making all your years count."


Lady Syl scribbled at 10:15 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FactS Of AbsoLuTelY Me...

Who am I: Sylvia Liu

My favourite places:
Mei Chin Primary School
Broadrick Secondary School
Nanyang Polytechnic
Curtin University of Technology

Horoscope: Libra - Scorpio

Favourite colour: Yellow

Interests: Books, Greek mythologies, movies, shopping, hair, travelling, clarinets, salsa dance, Human Resources, Psychology, dogs

Location: Singapore

Family culture: My family and relatives practise kissing on cheeks and hugging. Some may find it weird, or tat we are too "ang-moish", but tat's how we express love.

Character: Wateva u perceive me to be... I shouldn't be praising myself, nor should I be condemning myself either

Wat else:
A gurl who may look aloof and reserved to u initially, but after the warm up session is over, will turn into a talkative person tat u may not be able to tolerate eventually. Turns uncontrollably into a replica of an alien when provoked(close friends and family members can vouch for tat). A narcissist...a nostalgic person...Absolutely affectionate to my chums, and hope tat my feelings are reciprocated...but i know they are, cos i have a bunch of alter egos tat have left wonderful footprints in my life(u know who u are).