Sunday, June 27, 2004

Blogging time again!! Hmm...feels like i didn't really have a good and relaxing weekend...cos basically i've been out of my house most of the time! Well, Yesterday, went to have a meal with my mum and her friend at Sushi Teh!! yum yum,...my favourite!! I jus love salmon sashimi!! think i can eat it everyday if possible! Then after tat went to do a bit of shopping with Bong...bought a nail polish and also a blouse from Mango!! There was tis super cheap sale!! So happy...but it was super crowded! Suffocating man...after tat, went to Coffee Bean, had one of my favourite drink of all times, Sunrise! Lastly, went to my cousin's house at Bt Panjang!!! I nearly fainted during the bus ride man...super duper far away! But anyway, its a new HDB flat, and i'm really in love with their home!! They got it so well done, and i must say tat its really an ideal home for a newly wed couple! Except for the distance....haha...
As for today, i will be going to pay respects to my dad at the Garden of Remembrance...this is the first time i'm going there ever since his death...God i miss him so...but i know he's at peace with HIM, so i'm alrite!=P
Oh yeah tomorrow is work again!!! Argh!!! Why can't it be like 3 days of off and and 2 days of work, and still get the same kind of salary??? Sigh...nevermind, its jus a wishful thinking....this is never gonna happen! haha...
Oh yah! Bong has booked tix for us to go Tioman on 18 July!! Yes, finally! A well deserved holiday!! Hee...okie i shall blog till here, i've gotta rush to the Garden of Remembrance now!! Tata!

"Words of GOd, they are life for those who hears them"


Lady Syl scribbled at 2:33 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FactS Of AbsoLuTelY Me...

Who am I: Sylvia Liu

My favourite places:
Mei Chin Primary School
Broadrick Secondary School
Nanyang Polytechnic
Curtin University of Technology

Horoscope: Libra - Scorpio

Favourite colour: Yellow

Interests: Books, Greek mythologies, movies, shopping, hair, travelling, clarinets, salsa dance, Human Resources, Psychology, dogs

Location: Singapore

Family culture: My family and relatives practise kissing on cheeks and hugging. Some may find it weird, or tat we are too "ang-moish", but tat's how we express love.

Character: Wateva u perceive me to be... I shouldn't be praising myself, nor should I be condemning myself either

Wat else:
A gurl who may look aloof and reserved to u initially, but after the warm up session is over, will turn into a talkative person tat u may not be able to tolerate eventually. Turns uncontrollably into a replica of an alien when provoked(close friends and family members can vouch for tat). A narcissist...a nostalgic person...Absolutely affectionate to my chums, and hope tat my feelings are reciprocated...but i know they are, cos i have a bunch of alter egos tat have left wonderful footprints in my life(u know who u are).