Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Today is a Tuesday, am wondering when will it ever reach Saturday! And guess wat? The weather is damn wonderful! Tell me why am i waking up so early to go to work!!!! Sob...sob... I jus feel like crawling back to bed and snuggle under the covers now... but sigh...i can't, who call me to be the person in charge of pay cheques....aren't i jus the most responsible person around?? Hee...okie i'm jus crapping...self praise is no praise, as wat my mummy always say...

Btw i went to the Garden of Remembrance on Sunday, Bong fetched us there. When we were halfway there on the PIE, we realised tat we have not purchased any flowers!! Panic....haha...but we didn't know where to buy them from. So we jus drove on straight there anyway. Feel tat its such a peaceful place, and really airy too! My mummy was still feeling uncomfortable tat we didn't get any flowers, so she went to the management office and asked where can we could buy flowers from. The guy was really nice and allowed us to take a stock of yellow roses out of the vase. I was feeling slightly embarressed, haha...my dad might even be laughing up there too!

Oh Jia sms me yesterday to tell me tat she has gotten the extra convocation tix and asked if i could make it, told her yes! I won't miss it for the whole world man!! Heard from her tat Ricia will be going too! =P Can't wait to catch up with this babe who jus came back from Australia.

Bong is gonna be pretty busy this week....hmmm...i won't be able to spend my weekend with him!!! Boohoo! But sigh....i guess army life is such...okie i shall start doing some constructive work rite now....shall blog till here....

"The race of life is run by faith and won by grace."


Lady Syl scribbled at 9:50 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FactS Of AbsoLuTelY Me...

Who am I: Sylvia Liu

My favourite places:
Mei Chin Primary School
Broadrick Secondary School
Nanyang Polytechnic
Curtin University of Technology

Horoscope: Libra - Scorpio

Favourite colour: Yellow

Interests: Books, Greek mythologies, movies, shopping, hair, travelling, clarinets, salsa dance, Human Resources, Psychology, dogs

Location: Singapore

Family culture: My family and relatives practise kissing on cheeks and hugging. Some may find it weird, or tat we are too "ang-moish", but tat's how we express love.

Character: Wateva u perceive me to be... I shouldn't be praising myself, nor should I be condemning myself either

Wat else:
A gurl who may look aloof and reserved to u initially, but after the warm up session is over, will turn into a talkative person tat u may not be able to tolerate eventually. Turns uncontrollably into a replica of an alien when provoked(close friends and family members can vouch for tat). A narcissist...a nostalgic person...Absolutely affectionate to my chums, and hope tat my feelings are reciprocated...but i know they are, cos i have a bunch of alter egos tat have left wonderful footprints in my life(u know who u are).