Thursday, July 22, 2004

Back....back from the wonderful beaches of Tioman...not ecstatic at all....why can't i stay there longer!!! Tat place has the cleanest beaches i have ever seen in my entire life!! Goodness, jus look at the water! Jus by siting on the boat and looking down, u can already see the colourful fishes and the corals! I went snorkelling and it jus gets better and better! U can see the school of fishes swimming around...the sea cucumbers...the sea urchins....basically i went to really deep waters, and it was really exciting...and yes....even on deep waters, u can still see many feet down below...now do i really feel tat east coast beach sux!! Haha...i also went jet skiing, kayaking....sigh...i'm already missing it sooooo much! However our hotel room was like infested with clumsy blood sucking mini jetplanes....tat really got onto my nerves!! I can wake up like a few times in one nite jus to kill them.. but they are pretty easy to kill...thankfully!! I hate it when they try to make music in my ears!
 
Basically i'm like super dark from all the sun tanning and exposure to the dangerous UV rays! But i like it, it makes me look healthier...i feel i look better...i like it especially when i wear white colour clothes, cos the contrast is very obvious, hee... okie enough about Tioman...
 
Had another day's off yesterday to rest, Bong had another day off too....hee...so we bathed Autumn together, missed her sooo much during my holiday... oh she was really happy to see me and Bong back home, she kept jumping up and down...haha... okie after bathing her, washed up and went for lunch at Pasta Mania at Parkway Parade, had Crayfish Pasta...can't beat Swenson's one though...then went to Suntec to shop around, bought a nice fruity tutty skirt from Iora, then went to watch Mean Girls, haha....a great movie tat shouldn't be missed, its really quite funny and touching...then later went for Bible Study with Jia, while Bong went to a farewell dinner with some of his army friends, also at Suntec...after BS, took a bus and went back home....pretty tired...
 
Today...back at work....this is totally SIAN! i'm still in the holiday mood...have no wish to work at all...come back and saw tat there are like 53 emails waiting for me to read....sux...gonna be busy for the rest of next week, gotta prepare the usual month end stuffs and also look for suitabke candidates to fill up the position of one of my colleagues who's leaving. Was shocking news....but i guess, tat's life...u find a better prospect, u move on...tat's wat i intend to do too...probably a year into my studies...i will try to look for a full HR job...jus hoping tat God will lead me step by step....think i'm gonna start classes on august 13th...tat's like super fast....haha...I'm excited yet nervous tat i may not be able to cope. Aiyah....jus see how it goes...shall not think about it now...
 
Anyway BS was good last nite...Pastor Prince, as usual was funny and crappy... but i guess tat always makes BS so much more interesting... Okies....shall eat my lunch now....still damn super sian....luckily tomorrow is the weekend liao.....yay!

"Thy love is like a sweet, gentle breeze caressing the very essence of my soul."


Lady Syl scribbled at 11:34 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FactS Of AbsoLuTelY Me...

Who am I: Sylvia Liu

My favourite places:
Mei Chin Primary School
Broadrick Secondary School
Nanyang Polytechnic
Curtin University of Technology

Horoscope: Libra - Scorpio

Favourite colour: Yellow

Interests: Books, Greek mythologies, movies, shopping, hair, travelling, clarinets, salsa dance, Human Resources, Psychology, dogs

Location: Singapore

Family culture: My family and relatives practise kissing on cheeks and hugging. Some may find it weird, or tat we are too "ang-moish", but tat's how we express love.

Character: Wateva u perceive me to be... I shouldn't be praising myself, nor should I be condemning myself either

Wat else:
A gurl who may look aloof and reserved to u initially, but after the warm up session is over, will turn into a talkative person tat u may not be able to tolerate eventually. Turns uncontrollably into a replica of an alien when provoked(close friends and family members can vouch for tat). A narcissist...a nostalgic person...Absolutely affectionate to my chums, and hope tat my feelings are reciprocated...but i know they are, cos i have a bunch of alter egos tat have left wonderful footprints in my life(u know who u are).