Saturday, July 10, 2004

Okie finally, after so long...time to blog again..well, was sick at the start of the week...was on mc on Tuesday, couldn't take it...was sneezing like crazy...had sore throat, and later coughed my lungs out...
Sigh...i really really wanna buy lotsa stuff! I wanna buy bags, shoes and clothes...now i'm also in a dilema...whether to have a hair cut or to leave it long again...hmmm...think set, i should jus cut it short again, more funky, hahahaha.....maybe try a more jap hairstyle...dunno if i suit it, but its okie, i trust my hair stylist anyway...going to her for a haircut is like therapy, haha! She makes me feel beautiful...haha, wat crap...Oh yeah, i jus got my offer letter from Curtin!!!! And guess wat, i was exempted for 4 modules! Tat's like more than i thought i will get, and even better, the fees per module is discounted for this year! Praise God! I prayed so hard tat the whole situation will be made easier for me...first, to be able to afford the fees, which i now know tat i won't have any problems for tat, secondly to let me finish the course asap, which i know will definitely take faster! Now, the next challenge is for me to be able to handle the stress and pressure in order for me to excel even though i'm also having a full time job...i really hope to be able to cope! Okie, i shall pray for tat...GOD help me! Then i'll be studying with Ailin, think we should definitely be able to encourage each other, wake each other up in class(haha), do projects together, get stressed together, get black eye rings together....haha....i guess we'll support each other mentally definitely...she's a great gal friend to have! Lurve her loads...
Oh yeah, talking about studies, Janet is finally back from Australia! She's has finally graduated! So the whole gang of us, Laylin, Felicia, Angela, Huixin, Janet and i are sort of complete again, its great to have her back =P
Anyway watched The Whole Ten Yards today, it has one of my favourite actor, Mathew Perry! Its a really funny show, loved it! I also wanna watch Mean Girls...hmm...dunno when can i watch also...see how...okies gotta go bathe...shall blog again soon...oh yah!! I'm gonna go play tennis tomorrow @ NUS with Bong's buddy, Kok Cheng and his gf Jacklyn...hope i won't malu myself, cos i have never touched a tennis racket in my whole entire life...haha...but i heard from Bong tat both of them dunno how to play tennis too...haha...so won't be too bad...okie i really got to go now!

"The house of the righteous contains great treasure, but the income of the wicked brings them trouble" Proverbs 15:6


Lady Syl scribbled at 10:45 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FactS Of AbsoLuTelY Me...

Who am I: Sylvia Liu

My favourite places:
Mei Chin Primary School
Broadrick Secondary School
Nanyang Polytechnic
Curtin University of Technology

Horoscope: Libra - Scorpio

Favourite colour: Yellow

Interests: Books, Greek mythologies, movies, shopping, hair, travelling, clarinets, salsa dance, Human Resources, Psychology, dogs

Location: Singapore

Family culture: My family and relatives practise kissing on cheeks and hugging. Some may find it weird, or tat we are too "ang-moish", but tat's how we express love.

Character: Wateva u perceive me to be... I shouldn't be praising myself, nor should I be condemning myself either

Wat else:
A gurl who may look aloof and reserved to u initially, but after the warm up session is over, will turn into a talkative person tat u may not be able to tolerate eventually. Turns uncontrollably into a replica of an alien when provoked(close friends and family members can vouch for tat). A narcissist...a nostalgic person...Absolutely affectionate to my chums, and hope tat my feelings are reciprocated...but i know they are, cos i have a bunch of alter egos tat have left wonderful footprints in my life(u know who u are).