Monday, July 26, 2004

Blogging time again....whoa i had a busy weekend...on sat, went to Changi Hospital to draw blood...so tat i can go for my regular checkup on wednesday...luckily the nurse was able to take my blood easily...cos my blood is well known to be damn stubborn, as in its really difficult for them to come out due to my running veins!! Shucks....always so painful when i'm drawing my blood...After taking my blood, went with my mum to HDB Hub at Toa Payoh...to sign some legal papers...and also went to take a look at the showroom...wow...they make it look so darn nice! And i think its really worth buying...except for the distance...cos these new houses are always located at some far end of Singapore...anyway after tat....met up with Bong to have lunch together...and also went for a movie...finally got to watch King Arthur!! Quite a good movie....but i still prefer Troy!! Brad Pitt is jus so yummylicious can....hehe....
 
After movie...went to Bong's grandma's house for steamboat! Talked a bit to his uncle and his cute children...they are nice =P
 
On Sunday, super duper early in the morning, went to the zoo with my Bong, mum and relatives for a charity walk and jog...organised by PSA...it was great, cos i have been wanting to go to the zoo for a long time...haven't been there for like 10 over years! It was also great cos its like a family gathering...and being with them is always fun...especially Michelle, who's always such a bubble of joy...hee! After tat, we toured the zoo and finally all of us were feeling damn tired...so we took a cab home... went home and zzzz......the rest of the time is jus slacking away at home....
 
Sigh...today is Monday...really didn't feel like going to work man... but anyway i was kinda busy at work...didn't even have time to feel sleepy after lunch!! Haha...and the auditor came today also...he's gonna be here in my office for a few days...sigh...i don't like auditors at all...they give me the impression tat they are fierce, demanding...irritating..but apparently, this guy is totally different, he's really polite and soft spoken...haha...anyway he will bug my accountant, not me...so dun care! After work, went to meet Bong at Toa Payoh, had dinner, bought some stuffs at NTUC and went home...watched my weekly dose of FRIENDS!! Hee...as usual..they are all so crappy! Okies...gotta go zzz already...still gotta go work and go for orientation for my course tomorrow!!! Nites all.....

"Today's thoughts are tomorrow's actions. Today's jealousy is tomorrow's temper tantrum. Today's bigotry is tomorrow's hate crime. Today's anger is tomorrow's abuse. Today's lust is tomorrow's adultery. Today's greed is tomorrow's embezzleement. Today's guilt is tomorrow's fear."  Max Lucado



Lady Syl scribbled at 11:19 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FactS Of AbsoLuTelY Me...

Who am I: Sylvia Liu

My favourite places:
Mei Chin Primary School
Broadrick Secondary School
Nanyang Polytechnic
Curtin University of Technology

Horoscope: Libra - Scorpio

Favourite colour: Yellow

Interests: Books, Greek mythologies, movies, shopping, hair, travelling, clarinets, salsa dance, Human Resources, Psychology, dogs

Location: Singapore

Family culture: My family and relatives practise kissing on cheeks and hugging. Some may find it weird, or tat we are too "ang-moish", but tat's how we express love.

Character: Wateva u perceive me to be... I shouldn't be praising myself, nor should I be condemning myself either

Wat else:
A gurl who may look aloof and reserved to u initially, but after the warm up session is over, will turn into a talkative person tat u may not be able to tolerate eventually. Turns uncontrollably into a replica of an alien when provoked(close friends and family members can vouch for tat). A narcissist...a nostalgic person...Absolutely affectionate to my chums, and hope tat my feelings are reciprocated...but i know they are, cos i have a bunch of alter egos tat have left wonderful footprints in my life(u know who u are).