Monday, July 05, 2004

Its Monday and i've been sick for 3 days already! Sniff...sniff...but sigh...decided against an mc...although there's nothing much to do in the office today...have got sore throat, flu and cough...jus pray tat a fever does not develope...or else gone case...cos i'm allergic to panadol and watever other medicine for fever...so i will have to depend on green apples, ice and chinese medicine...bleah!!! Oh yeah i watched Spiderman 2 on Friday nite!! Boy was it good!! Think its even better than the first one! Hmm....i can't wait for the 3rd one to come out already! Hee...anyway on sat, went to work....nothing much....went to a ladies gathering with my mum...cos forced by my mum to accompany her...was already falling sick...but she still wanted me to follow her...hmph! Then after coming back, Bong came to my house...we took a nap...did go out or do anything much cos i was feeling lethargic... so bascially stayed at home and rot...then at nite watched The Eye...creepy...

Yesterday morning till afternoon, the sofa became my bed...cos i was too weak to do anything else but laze on the sofa and watch tv...watched Matilda on HBO, quite a good show! At nite, met up with my cousin Michelle, my aunt, my mum and Bong at the Food Festival at Somerset...gosh it was super crowded! The stalls there are mainly from Newton Circus...and it was expensive, i actually paid 8 buckeroos for a big plate of osyter omelette!!! Ate lotsa unhleathy and heaty food despite me being sick....sigh...but i couldn't resist cos i was really hungry! After tat went to take a walk around, to digest, then Bong drove my mum and me home...super tired.... okie shall blog till here..

"When u learn how to die, u learn how to live" Tuesdays with Morrie


Lady Syl scribbled at 10:55 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FactS Of AbsoLuTelY Me...

Who am I: Sylvia Liu

My favourite places:
Mei Chin Primary School
Broadrick Secondary School
Nanyang Polytechnic
Curtin University of Technology

Horoscope: Libra - Scorpio

Favourite colour: Yellow

Interests: Books, Greek mythologies, movies, shopping, hair, travelling, clarinets, salsa dance, Human Resources, Psychology, dogs

Location: Singapore

Family culture: My family and relatives practise kissing on cheeks and hugging. Some may find it weird, or tat we are too "ang-moish", but tat's how we express love.

Character: Wateva u perceive me to be... I shouldn't be praising myself, nor should I be condemning myself either

Wat else:
A gurl who may look aloof and reserved to u initially, but after the warm up session is over, will turn into a talkative person tat u may not be able to tolerate eventually. Turns uncontrollably into a replica of an alien when provoked(close friends and family members can vouch for tat). A narcissist...a nostalgic person...Absolutely affectionate to my chums, and hope tat my feelings are reciprocated...but i know they are, cos i have a bunch of alter egos tat have left wonderful footprints in my life(u know who u are).