Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Sigh...finally its the mid week...damn tiring...i feel so half dead...anyway went to NUS on Sunday, which left me aching all over after tat. I had fun though, think tennis is a really good sport, u get to work out your whole body! And yah....sweat like a pig...haha! I snipped off my hair again finally!! This time its really short! Its been a really long time since i cut my hair so short!! As far as i remember, the last time i cut my hair this short was in primary school. But i kinda like this style, i think i suit short hair better. Its slightly like Sun yanzi's kinda hair when she jus started with her first album. And i've always like tat hairstyle of her's. Feeling so light headed now =P

Anyway *yawn* jus now i was reading someone's blog, not gonna state any names here...but anyway she has jus posted her most recent blog, and she was really mad with her bf, as the bf always do things without first discussing with her or telling her about it. This leaves me sooo thankful tat Bong never does tat. He will always discuss with me, be it about his education, his working life, or money matters. I feel tat as a couple, they should be transparent with each other. In this way, there will be trust. Initially i was the one having problems with confiding in Bong, especially when i was unhappy about something, he literally has to pry something out of my mouth. My problem is tat, I jus felt like keeping these feelings to myself, when i should talk to him about it. Sometimes i still have such problems, but i really wanna change, i guess with more communication between a couple, the relationship will grow stronger. And its rite, usually after having a talk with Bong, i feel so much better, and relieved...especially when i'm having some doubts or when I'm really mad at something he has done. I jus wanna give him a big hug after tat! =P At times, after discussing, i will realise tat certain things, i'm actually in the wrong, not Bong..sigh....at times, it feels like i'm the unreasonable one...haha! But i will definitely try to change! I hope things will turn out better for the couple i was talking about....all the best...

Sigh...been missing Bong, he's got an exercise in camp, so can't meet these few days...but nevermind, gonna go Tioman on Sunday!! Can't wait to see...the sun...the sand...and the sea!! Oh yah, i'm already geared with my bikini, haha, gonna get myself a tan! I even bought a sun tanning lotion!!! haha.... Not gonna be too dark...jus want a healthy looking tan...as the journey to Tioman is gonna be quite long...i hope i dun vomit in the coach or ferry man...=S

I miss Autumn!! My doggie...hehe..she stayed at my cousin's place for a nite as she was a model for my cousin's photo shoot for her flowers and hampers...tat's how cute my doggie is, hee....she has been so playful these few days...and she's getting smarter! She can now fetch, sit when we tell her to, jump up and down the sofa...now learning to "stay" when i tell her to...soon i'm gonna teach her to "come", hehe....she's a hunting dog, therefore is smart and can learn things very quickly.....love her so much!
Ooh Bong jus called, gonna meet him for dinner tonite before he has to head back to camp for tat exercise, hehe...okies, shall blog till here....gonna finish work in an hour!!! Yay!

"Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things." 1 Corinthians 12:4-7


Lady Syl scribbled at 2:58 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FactS Of AbsoLuTelY Me...

Who am I: Sylvia Liu

My favourite places:
Mei Chin Primary School
Broadrick Secondary School
Nanyang Polytechnic
Curtin University of Technology

Horoscope: Libra - Scorpio

Favourite colour: Yellow

Interests: Books, Greek mythologies, movies, shopping, hair, travelling, clarinets, salsa dance, Human Resources, Psychology, dogs

Location: Singapore

Family culture: My family and relatives practise kissing on cheeks and hugging. Some may find it weird, or tat we are too "ang-moish", but tat's how we express love.

Character: Wateva u perceive me to be... I shouldn't be praising myself, nor should I be condemning myself either

Wat else:
A gurl who may look aloof and reserved to u initially, but after the warm up session is over, will turn into a talkative person tat u may not be able to tolerate eventually. Turns uncontrollably into a replica of an alien when provoked(close friends and family members can vouch for tat). A narcissist...a nostalgic person...Absolutely affectionate to my chums, and hope tat my feelings are reciprocated...but i know they are, cos i have a bunch of alter egos tat have left wonderful footprints in my life(u know who u are).