Thursday, July 01, 2004

Okie this is gonna be a short one as i'm really tired and am looking excitedly at my bed next to me! Hee...Jus came back from bible study...had quite a good session, well i guess as usual, Pastor Prince never fails to deliver a good speech. Usually bible study or sunday service is also a good chance for me to catch up with Huijia, as well as of cos, being fed with so called "chicken soup" from the Lord! She told me tat she's gonna go for an interview with OCBC bank tomorrow, all the best Jia! Muacks! Anyway today, besides her, i was also with Cheryl and Edwin. Cheryl's such a sweet gurl, its really nice getting to know her, as for Edwin, didn't have much chance to get to talk to him...he seems pretty quiet. Oh yeah met Ricia today, she came back from Australia not long ago, for a holiday before going back for her studies again. She's one of the most bubbly gurl i have ever known! Glad to see her again. She can brighten up anyone's day without any effort at all!

Anyway from wat i see, Jia and her church mates, like Cheryl, Ricia, Danny, Jeanette and all have a very good relationship, which sometimes being with them makes me feel kinda "out". But don't get me wrong, its not tat i don't like them, in fact Danny is a ridiculously humourous guy, and so is Jeanette, such a "yoyo!" kinda gurl...most likely its becos i haven't known them till like recently...so maybe i'm being over sensitive...okie i shall not let my heart be troubled, and find peace in watever direction its takes me.

Anyway today i learnt from bible study abt finding peace and let it rule your heart. GO with the direction where peace points it, not the voice u hear...to "Harken to peace is
better than Sacrifice". Think this is very good for the soul.

Had Burger King for dinner, man....this is super sinful! I shall cut down on fast food for the time being man....okies i gotta go into dreamland now....nites all!

"Seek God's Kingdom, and everything u desire will come to u"


Lady Syl scribbled at 11:37 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FactS Of AbsoLuTelY Me...

Who am I: Sylvia Liu

My favourite places:
Mei Chin Primary School
Broadrick Secondary School
Nanyang Polytechnic
Curtin University of Technology

Horoscope: Libra - Scorpio

Favourite colour: Yellow

Interests: Books, Greek mythologies, movies, shopping, hair, travelling, clarinets, salsa dance, Human Resources, Psychology, dogs

Location: Singapore

Family culture: My family and relatives practise kissing on cheeks and hugging. Some may find it weird, or tat we are too "ang-moish", but tat's how we express love.

Character: Wateva u perceive me to be... I shouldn't be praising myself, nor should I be condemning myself either

Wat else:
A gurl who may look aloof and reserved to u initially, but after the warm up session is over, will turn into a talkative person tat u may not be able to tolerate eventually. Turns uncontrollably into a replica of an alien when provoked(close friends and family members can vouch for tat). A narcissist...a nostalgic person...Absolutely affectionate to my chums, and hope tat my feelings are reciprocated...but i know they are, cos i have a bunch of alter egos tat have left wonderful footprints in my life(u know who u are).