Monday, August 02, 2004

Went to church yesterday, with Huijia, Cheryl, Danny, Jeanette and lastly, Bong! Waited in the queue for wat seemed like hours...legs were almost wobbly (okie jia, i jus complain for fun, don't start scolding me, =P) As usual, while we were there, Danny was kind of like the "entertainer", always crappy...a good debator too...poor Huijia...my heart goes out to u..haha! Anyway, finally at about 4.30pm, we could finally enter the auditorium...service was good. Pastor Prince tried to act goofy at times...which definitely got all the church goers in stiches...haha...
Anyway after service, everything happened in a whizz! We had planned to go to Marina Promenade to watch the fireworks display, which will start at about 8pm...so we wanted to rush for dinner, but guess wat, all the eateries and fastfood restaurants were overflowing with people! I guess, the fireworks display is really an attraction not to be missed! We had to queue like crazy, and when we finally got to the counter at BK, marina square, we were told tat there were no fries! Anyway, no choice, we still had to da bao and go, and luckily, we reached the perfect viewing area in time!!

And u know wat, the fireworks was really great! Its so much more better than the fireworks we normally see during NDP, it took my breath away....
Looks like the squeezing and rushing was really worth it...but as wat Danny commented...

Danny: We could have come to watch the fireworks, and gone for a good dinner...
Syl: ...... yah hor...why didn't we think of tat...

Okie, so after tat, we went back to BK and had our dinner, it was once again a mad rush with the crowd...as we weren't full enough, we went to Citylink to eat crepes...hmmm...but i think the Marche one is better...oh yeah and had more doeses of Danny's crap...WAT A NITE! But i totally enjoyed myself!

I was glad tat Bong was willing to come with me to Sunday Service...i'm also glad tat he could respond well with the rest too =P Lastly, I'm glad he enjoyed himself...

Okie, a friend of mine forwarded a text message to me on my mobile, which i personally think is great! Let me share it with u:

"Happiness keeps u going, Trials make u strong, sorrows keep u human, failure keeps u humble, success keeps u glowing & friends keep u going."


Lady Syl scribbled at 9:50 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FactS Of AbsoLuTelY Me...

Who am I: Sylvia Liu

My favourite places:
Mei Chin Primary School
Broadrick Secondary School
Nanyang Polytechnic
Curtin University of Technology

Horoscope: Libra - Scorpio

Favourite colour: Yellow

Interests: Books, Greek mythologies, movies, shopping, hair, travelling, clarinets, salsa dance, Human Resources, Psychology, dogs

Location: Singapore

Family culture: My family and relatives practise kissing on cheeks and hugging. Some may find it weird, or tat we are too "ang-moish", but tat's how we express love.

Character: Wateva u perceive me to be... I shouldn't be praising myself, nor should I be condemning myself either

Wat else:
A gurl who may look aloof and reserved to u initially, but after the warm up session is over, will turn into a talkative person tat u may not be able to tolerate eventually. Turns uncontrollably into a replica of an alien when provoked(close friends and family members can vouch for tat). A narcissist...a nostalgic person...Absolutely affectionate to my chums, and hope tat my feelings are reciprocated...but i know they are, cos i have a bunch of alter egos tat have left wonderful footprints in my life(u know who u are).