Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Don't seem to know her tat much anymore.... Everybody's changing and I don't feel the same... Never mind, its not my life.... i can only do so much to talk to her and tell my my opinions... ultimately, she makes the decisions...

On a lighter note, took a break from studying last nite, went to Bugis to meet up with my mum, and my ever favourite cousins, auntie and uncle. As i was the first one to reach Bugis yesterday, i shopped around by myself, and got mysteriously attracted to a bag, haha...bought it of cos...Purpose of yesterday's gathering was to celebrate both my aunt's and uncle's birthday, which is only like 10 days apart... So we went to the 7 Storey Hotel Steamboat to have a feast. And i must admit, tat the steamboat really tastes good! And the Hainanese chicken seemed to taste even better than the popular chicken rice chain outlets tat are much hyped up....But i should comment, tat its really pretty expensive... Anyway, Auntie Maria bought a heart shaped cake from Fourleaves, and the cake looked so cute! Its really sweet to see my aunt and uncle so loving till now... =p I especially love this aunt of mine, cos she took care of me when i was young, and she kept feeding me with cheese tat i became so chubby, haha, but luckily, not now... anyway, i had loads of fun! I always do, when i'm with my closest cousins...

Anyway managed to get home on time to catch the final episode of FRIENDS...my all time favourite! Its really so sad tat there won't be more of them anymore... wat can i say, i'm a sentimental person... I'll miss them... Its so heartwarming to see that the bond between these close bunch of friends remain so strong till now... sometimes i do ponder if it does happens in reality.... with interests and perceptions between friends changing and all.... well, i can only sit here and ponder, and see wat happens next...

Lastly, i'm touched tat Bong made an effort to come to my house, even though he was really tired , and it was really late... =p K...i'm kinda jaded now...

"The more things change, the more they remain....insane." - Michael Fry & T.Lewis



Lady Syl scribbled at 9:49 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FactS Of AbsoLuTelY Me...

Who am I: Sylvia Liu

My favourite places:
Mei Chin Primary School
Broadrick Secondary School
Nanyang Polytechnic
Curtin University of Technology

Horoscope: Libra - Scorpio

Favourite colour: Yellow

Interests: Books, Greek mythologies, movies, shopping, hair, travelling, clarinets, salsa dance, Human Resources, Psychology, dogs

Location: Singapore

Family culture: My family and relatives practise kissing on cheeks and hugging. Some may find it weird, or tat we are too "ang-moish", but tat's how we express love.

Character: Wateva u perceive me to be... I shouldn't be praising myself, nor should I be condemning myself either

Wat else:
A gurl who may look aloof and reserved to u initially, but after the warm up session is over, will turn into a talkative person tat u may not be able to tolerate eventually. Turns uncontrollably into a replica of an alien when provoked(close friends and family members can vouch for tat). A narcissist...a nostalgic person...Absolutely affectionate to my chums, and hope tat my feelings are reciprocated...but i know they are, cos i have a bunch of alter egos tat have left wonderful footprints in my life(u know who u are).