Sunday, October 17, 2004

Almost drunk as i crawled my way back home... but i had a great time yesterday!! Special thanks to Yiling, Huijia and Hueyling, for taking time off your precious weekend to celebrate a super advance b'day celebration for me!! Luv you guys loads... it was really a fun filled day yesterday for me... that i wish the saturday could last longer... To start it off... dinner at Crystal Jade was great! Jia, I'm sure u loved the Xiao Long Bao rite?? =D It was sooo yummy... i guess the waiting and standing around for tables was worth it...cuz the good food compensated for my already then wobbly legs, and i was slowly diminishing into a bag of bones.... Hueyling was apparently not really herself yesterday, oh wait, besides the complaining part... She's developing a violent streak!!! *gasp!* *punches her nose with a satisfied smirk* Bleah!~

Erm...Jia... u were saying something about going home after dinner?? Hmmm...looks like Aquadisac anticed you enough to stay on...haha!! But well...I'm thankful for that... i know you have had a thoroughly busy day at work, and loosing your voice... *hugs* As for Yiling, thanks for doing all the shopping and getting that wonderful Roxy bag for me!! I'm soooo in love with it now! Its jus great! =D

Aquadisac has a great ambience, not forgetting the platform, that almost helped turn into reality, fantasies about strutting our stuff on the catwalk. =D Oh yeah... drinks for me was actually jus a simple glass of bailey's... however Hueyling invited a friend, Arthur.... oh hearing that they were celebrating my special day, he decided to buy me a drink....and guess wat drink it was...Read this...A FLAMING LAMBORGINI!! i nearly died.... it was so potent for me...that within a few minutes... i was already feeling the effects of the alcohol! U know...he could have jus gotten me another Bailey's, i would be happy with jus that.... hmmm... okie, but Arthur was undeniably friendly...so do i sound nicer now?? =D Oh yeah, Jia....u seem to be known as the undisputed clubber now!!!! *whistle*
But on the whole...the crowd at Aquadisac is "dead", its a saturday nite for Christ sake!! Wassup with the people there...but we found a friendly waiter, Isz, that made that place slightly more endurable, haha! He even helped us to get a better table!! Thanks Isz!

Okie ladies... i've uploaded our pics...go on to the link http://community.webshots.com/user/luffz82 . Hope u guys will love the pics... =D

"Learning to live in the present moment is part of the path of joy" Sarah Ban Breathnach




Lady Syl scribbled at 11:25 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FactS Of AbsoLuTelY Me...

Who am I: Sylvia Liu

My favourite places:
Mei Chin Primary School
Broadrick Secondary School
Nanyang Polytechnic
Curtin University of Technology

Horoscope: Libra - Scorpio

Favourite colour: Yellow

Interests: Books, Greek mythologies, movies, shopping, hair, travelling, clarinets, salsa dance, Human Resources, Psychology, dogs

Location: Singapore

Family culture: My family and relatives practise kissing on cheeks and hugging. Some may find it weird, or tat we are too "ang-moish", but tat's how we express love.

Character: Wateva u perceive me to be... I shouldn't be praising myself, nor should I be condemning myself either

Wat else:
A gurl who may look aloof and reserved to u initially, but after the warm up session is over, will turn into a talkative person tat u may not be able to tolerate eventually. Turns uncontrollably into a replica of an alien when provoked(close friends and family members can vouch for tat). A narcissist...a nostalgic person...Absolutely affectionate to my chums, and hope tat my feelings are reciprocated...but i know they are, cos i have a bunch of alter egos tat have left wonderful footprints in my life(u know who u are).