Saturday, October 23, 2004

This entry is specially dedicated to Hueyling (cos she demanded for it), as she called me at wat she termed as the eleventh hour last nite jus to sing me a birthday song, while rudely having some nasi lemak in her mouth (bleah!)...awww..... I love u Hueyling!! U are such a sweetie, where can i find a friend like this?? Hee... =D By the way....can i know why am i know as the chameleon queen??? =D

Not forgetting my poly mates, thanks for the kareoke session!! haha... i know u guys probably puked when u all got home...cos i can't sing for nuts! As wat someone said...i probably croaked.... -_-"' Never mind!! I made an attempt to sing Chinese songs anyway, with my friends guiding me along with the ever so difficult to read characters...Gosh! I returned everything back to my chinese "lao shi" long time ago. But still...i consider finishing the chinese songs as an achievement, ha! Okie, i have not uploaded the photos yet...sorry!!!! I will do so when i have the time okie... won't be too long though...so i will let u all know. =D

At work now...but can't wait till 12.30pm!! Gonna meet Ailin for a shopping spree..haha! If only i can have a shopping spree...sigh...eating grass this month...thank goodness pay day is coming soon... We are gonna get pressies for each other today, yeay!

Anyway, my birthday yesterday went like this.... worked from 9am to 5.30pm...rushed to class at 7pm... finished at abt 9pm...walked home under the heavy rain, while juggling my bag, file and umbrella... got home... sleep.... exciting rite?? Well... i guess i was really exhausted... seemed like there was no ounce of energy or life left inside me... but then it wasn't so bad... my bosses and colleagues remembered my b'day and bought a cake and pressies... i was touched...=D Of cos, credit still goes to Ailin and Hueyling for making my day jus a bit more bearable yesterday...despite me feeling really worn out. But then, simple things like tat makes me happy and satisfied... i was especially touched when Hueyling called me last nite... i was probably beaming into dreamland....Thanks again gal =D

Had a good sleep...feeling so much better now... =D Watever negative thoughts are pushed out of my mind... i jus wanna be happy today, and enjoy myself to the fullest, before work week starts again... oh not only that, before hordes of stress starts to pile up as well...talking about exams...sigh... its okie! I'm gonna get through this!

Lastly, thanks mummy for tat lovely hug and kiss.....and uh..not forgetting tat "ang pao", and also Bong for the wonderful pressie and cake=D

"Gratitude is born in hearts that take time to count up past mercies" Charles E. Jefferson






Lady Syl scribbled at 9:48 AM

2 Comments:

  • At 10:28 PM, Blogger Fifi Zhang said…

    Ello~!!!! Oie, it wasn't that easy singing u birthday song while eating my nice ponggol nasi lemak ok...Somemore, it was raining quite heavily and cold...the table which I was sitting at happened to face the so called "main road" ... just opposite to the former TKSS. Imagine it rained so hard that I had to open my mouth SO LouD so that u can hear what I was singing and trying to finish my nasi lemak before the whole plate became nasi lemak - rain water style??!! and not with coconut milk?!! Sounds very Diluted right!!! and all the tables were fully occupied... Hungry mah... ekekek... and One more Thing... I did'nt ask u to dedicate one blog post entry to me leh....mUahahhaha.... get yr facts Rite Ok! lolz... Still dare to put in BOLD somemore... As to why chaeleon queen uh? - U're now the only one in our grp who keeps cutting and trimming and coloring hair?!! Fine if u insist u only do that once a while...but yr hair salon visits....I bet EXCeedz me, jia's and yl's visits to hair salons (combined together)... and I think Jia has alot of explaining to do why yl's nick is ...Hmm... u know lah.... (shall not mentioned it here, wait kenna whack by yl)... and Hey...I didnt come up with that nick for yl anyway... Muahahah.... But I do think that pic is really cool uh... ekekekekek =P

     
  • At 9:17 AM, Blogger Syl - Breseis said…

    Oei...my facts are rite lor!! haha! After singing, u said, "okie write in your blog ah!" Haha...still say u didn't ask me to...bleah!!! Haha....hey!! My hair is short...wat do u expect, don't u know tat short hair needs more trimming and shaping up?? As for hair colouring...i can't even remember when was the last time i went to do it...thinking of DIY though, hehe...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

FactS Of AbsoLuTelY Me...

Who am I: Sylvia Liu

My favourite places:
Mei Chin Primary School
Broadrick Secondary School
Nanyang Polytechnic
Curtin University of Technology

Horoscope: Libra - Scorpio

Favourite colour: Yellow

Interests: Books, Greek mythologies, movies, shopping, hair, travelling, clarinets, salsa dance, Human Resources, Psychology, dogs

Location: Singapore

Family culture: My family and relatives practise kissing on cheeks and hugging. Some may find it weird, or tat we are too "ang-moish", but tat's how we express love.

Character: Wateva u perceive me to be... I shouldn't be praising myself, nor should I be condemning myself either

Wat else:
A gurl who may look aloof and reserved to u initially, but after the warm up session is over, will turn into a talkative person tat u may not be able to tolerate eventually. Turns uncontrollably into a replica of an alien when provoked(close friends and family members can vouch for tat). A narcissist...a nostalgic person...Absolutely affectionate to my chums, and hope tat my feelings are reciprocated...but i know they are, cos i have a bunch of alter egos tat have left wonderful footprints in my life(u know who u are).