Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Okie... finally after some days of hiatus, i'm back to blog... and my exam is over!! And today is like the most tiring day... i jus dread waking up and having to go to work... Man... i need a break terribly!

Anyway, lets forget about the exam for now... i had a great time yesterday, spent the whole afternoon with Ailin in town, walking around, looking for stuffs, complaining about how our feet ached, how zombiefied we felt, and at the same time, musing about how great life will be without work everyday... sheer torture... but i guess, we jus have to live with it... its jus our life tat we were not born with silver spoons in our mouths... At nite, had a rendezvous with my sec school mates.... cos we needed to settle some christmas wishlist, had a great dinner, although i was on the verge of breaking down...cos i was jus plain tired... but i was glad to catch up with u guys, never fail to make my day =D

Have been thinking a lot lately, about my studies...work... career... apparently, ailin and i are having the same kind of dilemmas...and almost the same plan... till date, we are still clueless as to wat to do about them... i guess we are jus gonna drag it on and on each day, till we can't wait anymore and are forced to make a decision...which is like...this saturday... New semester starts this December... i guess we won't have much time to take a breather...

Huijia, can u like pack me into your luggage and jus cargo me to Korea with u???

As for now... i'm jus praying tat i will do well for my exam...


"The more alternatives, the more difficult the choice" Abbe'D' Allanival


Lady Syl scribbled at 10:43 AM

2 Comments:

  • At 12:51 AM, Blogger Jiatine said…

    haha..are u sure u want me to pack you to Korea?? I will have to pay excess baggage fees!! haha *cheeky smile* just joking. you will, or rather, you have done well for the exam! the battle is the Lord's and the victory is yours! amen!

     
  • At 9:16 AM, Blogger Syl - Breseis said…

    =D Pay a bit never mind one rite??? Haha.... remember to take loads of pics okie...
    Yep, guess i gotta be more confident tat i'll do well... after all...i really tried my best... anyway, luv ya loads...

    *ps: i know u know wat i'm asking for my wishlist, hahahaha!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

FactS Of AbsoLuTelY Me...

Who am I: Sylvia Liu

My favourite places:
Mei Chin Primary School
Broadrick Secondary School
Nanyang Polytechnic
Curtin University of Technology

Horoscope: Libra - Scorpio

Favourite colour: Yellow

Interests: Books, Greek mythologies, movies, shopping, hair, travelling, clarinets, salsa dance, Human Resources, Psychology, dogs

Location: Singapore

Family culture: My family and relatives practise kissing on cheeks and hugging. Some may find it weird, or tat we are too "ang-moish", but tat's how we express love.

Character: Wateva u perceive me to be... I shouldn't be praising myself, nor should I be condemning myself either

Wat else:
A gurl who may look aloof and reserved to u initially, but after the warm up session is over, will turn into a talkative person tat u may not be able to tolerate eventually. Turns uncontrollably into a replica of an alien when provoked(close friends and family members can vouch for tat). A narcissist...a nostalgic person...Absolutely affectionate to my chums, and hope tat my feelings are reciprocated...but i know they are, cos i have a bunch of alter egos tat have left wonderful footprints in my life(u know who u are).