Monday, December 27, 2004

Mother nature has decided to play a cruel joke on earth tat caused thousands of death in 8 countries which have been affected... It was such an unprecedented attack... However, this may seem strange as this happened exactly a year to the day where a massive earthquake struck Iran, killing more than 30000 people.

Dear God,

I pray that more and more bodies will be found alive, instead of being found dead. I pray that you will be there with them, to guide them back to their familes and loved ones, give them hope and comfort, to be there when they need you most. Please take away all forms of chaos and catastrophes, and take away all their miseries.
Hear their cries oh Lord... You are our Lord God our savior. Only you will have a way with everything. Be their pillar 0f strength should they decide to give up. Give them the breath of life.
In Jesus's name i pray, amen.

"When trouble overtakes you, let God take over."


Lady Syl scribbled at 1:22 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FactS Of AbsoLuTelY Me...

Who am I: Sylvia Liu

My favourite places:
Mei Chin Primary School
Broadrick Secondary School
Nanyang Polytechnic
Curtin University of Technology

Horoscope: Libra - Scorpio

Favourite colour: Yellow

Interests: Books, Greek mythologies, movies, shopping, hair, travelling, clarinets, salsa dance, Human Resources, Psychology, dogs

Location: Singapore

Family culture: My family and relatives practise kissing on cheeks and hugging. Some may find it weird, or tat we are too "ang-moish", but tat's how we express love.

Character: Wateva u perceive me to be... I shouldn't be praising myself, nor should I be condemning myself either

Wat else:
A gurl who may look aloof and reserved to u initially, but after the warm up session is over, will turn into a talkative person tat u may not be able to tolerate eventually. Turns uncontrollably into a replica of an alien when provoked(close friends and family members can vouch for tat). A narcissist...a nostalgic person...Absolutely affectionate to my chums, and hope tat my feelings are reciprocated...but i know they are, cos i have a bunch of alter egos tat have left wonderful footprints in my life(u know who u are).