Tuesday, January 11, 2005

I dunno wat to think rite now... i wonder if i should anticipate for Friday nite to come, so that i can embark on my trip to KL, or should i wish that Friday nite will not come at all, as Bong will have to fly to New Zealand for his 2 weeks training with SAF. Same goes for whether i should anticipate for 31st Jan 05 to arrive, which means that Bong will return from his training, or should i dread it, as 31st Jan 05 will signify that i have to hand up both of my projects the next day....

Hmmm... okies! Conclusion... i shall dread that Bong has to leave on friday nite... and be glad that i can finally go for a short and hopefully refreshing trip with my friends...be really happy that he will return on 31st Jan and jus sulk like crazy that i have to rush through my project and hand them in by 1st Feb. Coincidentally, 1st Feb 05 is my 4th year anniversary with Bong... But i have class tat day! Anyway, i still have totally no clue wat to get for him...*drats* Suggestions?? Anyone???

"Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration" Thomas A. Edison


Lady Syl scribbled at 11:08 AM

5 Comments:

  • At 7:47 AM, Blogger Jiatine said…

    hmm...what have u given him in the past? perhaps you wld like to run thru thru the list?

     
  • At 9:36 AM, Blogger Syl - Breseis said…

    hey there...well...guys have perpetually nothing else to buy!! I've given him almost anything a guy can use i think...from socks to clothes to colongne, even boxers, haha.

     
  • At 11:55 AM, Blogger Fifi Zhang said…

    How about buying him a "remote control" toy car/ jeep? Those racing kind (note that some run on petrol and some on batteries...etc). Then u both can bring Autumn and play the car racing at E.C.Park... =)

     
  • At 4:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey there.. hope you don't think i'm intruding =p i think the remote control car is a great idea! or something related to your guy's fav cartoon. trust me, all guys have a fav cartoon from their never ending childhood.. haha.. or perhaps a self-made scrapbook filled with items and pictures of sentimental value?

    -princess

     
  • At 8:53 PM, Blogger Syl - Breseis said…

    Hi princess!! I'm more than glad to have u comment on my blog =D Yeah i guess i can consider the racing car, jus tat till now, he hasn't seemed to express any interest in those. But i guess i can try, who knows, he might jus develop a new found interest in it, hee... thanks!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

FactS Of AbsoLuTelY Me...

Who am I: Sylvia Liu

My favourite places:
Mei Chin Primary School
Broadrick Secondary School
Nanyang Polytechnic
Curtin University of Technology

Horoscope: Libra - Scorpio

Favourite colour: Yellow

Interests: Books, Greek mythologies, movies, shopping, hair, travelling, clarinets, salsa dance, Human Resources, Psychology, dogs

Location: Singapore

Family culture: My family and relatives practise kissing on cheeks and hugging. Some may find it weird, or tat we are too "ang-moish", but tat's how we express love.

Character: Wateva u perceive me to be... I shouldn't be praising myself, nor should I be condemning myself either

Wat else:
A gurl who may look aloof and reserved to u initially, but after the warm up session is over, will turn into a talkative person tat u may not be able to tolerate eventually. Turns uncontrollably into a replica of an alien when provoked(close friends and family members can vouch for tat). A narcissist...a nostalgic person...Absolutely affectionate to my chums, and hope tat my feelings are reciprocated...but i know they are, cos i have a bunch of alter egos tat have left wonderful footprints in my life(u know who u are).