Monday, February 21, 2005

Seriously, i wonder if i will crumble under the upcoming pressures i gotta face once my new trimester starts, as well as throughout the whole year. I have already planned how many modules i'm gonna take each trimester and its really kinda freaking me out. But, not like i have a choice, i don't want my course to drag on forever. This whole year will probably whizz on by without me even realising it. Its gonna be 2006 before i know it! For the coming trimester, i'll be handling Performance Management and Law for Industrial (Singapore), i just pray that i'll have enough brain cells for each of them. Sigh, i wish i was a full time student...the fatigue is really getting into me.

Met up with my friends from Outram Institute recently. Gosh! Its really been ages since i last saw them. However, i was glad when we decided to meet up. Mel and Isaac came along too. But of cos..they were students in Outram Institute too. Was a really great catching up session. My friends certainly have not changed their crazy antics. Realised that Mel was thinking of going into HR too, haha! Isaac is now a Prudential Financial Advisor! Gawd! The funny thing was, we blackmailed Isaac into treating all of us some desserts at NYDC cuz of some details we weren't supposed to know, credit goes to Mel. =D I was slightly "high" that night, cuz one of them (a guy) commented that i'm looking better now. =P Aww... he's just being polite, heh!

I cannot believe how ancient i'm feeling right now, my cousin just turned 21, means i'm gonna be 23 this year... man... i'm feeling it in my bones, it feels like they'll crack any moment with any vigorous activity. Just get me a rocking chair, coupled with knitting sticks and wool, think they will suit me just fine. Just no reading glasses yet. =P

"Tears are often the telescope by which we can see into heaven."


Lady Syl scribbled at 10:15 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FactS Of AbsoLuTelY Me...

Who am I: Sylvia Liu

My favourite places:
Mei Chin Primary School
Broadrick Secondary School
Nanyang Polytechnic
Curtin University of Technology

Horoscope: Libra - Scorpio

Favourite colour: Yellow

Interests: Books, Greek mythologies, movies, shopping, hair, travelling, clarinets, salsa dance, Human Resources, Psychology, dogs

Location: Singapore

Family culture: My family and relatives practise kissing on cheeks and hugging. Some may find it weird, or tat we are too "ang-moish", but tat's how we express love.

Character: Wateva u perceive me to be... I shouldn't be praising myself, nor should I be condemning myself either

Wat else:
A gurl who may look aloof and reserved to u initially, but after the warm up session is over, will turn into a talkative person tat u may not be able to tolerate eventually. Turns uncontrollably into a replica of an alien when provoked(close friends and family members can vouch for tat). A narcissist...a nostalgic person...Absolutely affectionate to my chums, and hope tat my feelings are reciprocated...but i know they are, cos i have a bunch of alter egos tat have left wonderful footprints in my life(u know who u are).