Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Having commencing my first day at my new company today, i must say tat i have been busy. I only left office at about 7.20pm. No doubt tat there is this adrenaline rush, as everything moves in a super max speed. Its something tat i have yet to experience in my previous companies. Tomorrow is my second day at work, yet i am scheduled to brief 4 new hires already. Gosh, i jus hope tat i will have everything under control and not pull my hair out.

I was being introduced to the different departments today, as there are a number of line managers tat i have to work closely with eventually. Was kinda intimidated by the number of hand shakes alone, and the supposed number of names i had to remember, i guess i jus gotta let time assist me in the familiarisation of everybody, including the cleaning auntie. So far, the HR team seems like a fun lot to work with, i hope tat i will be able to clique well with all of them eventually...

Anyways, i'm gonna have 2 office emails... one will be under opusIT, another will be under IBM, so dun get surprised if i were to email you, using either addresses. Talking about communications through the internet, i think i was cut off from the world today....why???? Cos i didn't have MSN! Oh wells... just give me some time to get me more aqquainted with the office and the environment, and i swear, i'm gonna be in sync with the happenings of the world again!

*yawn* i'm really dead beat now... i guess tats it for now... will update when i'm slightly more energetic. =D


Lady Syl scribbled at 8:49 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FactS Of AbsoLuTelY Me...

Who am I: Sylvia Liu

My favourite places:
Mei Chin Primary School
Broadrick Secondary School
Nanyang Polytechnic
Curtin University of Technology

Horoscope: Libra - Scorpio

Favourite colour: Yellow

Interests: Books, Greek mythologies, movies, shopping, hair, travelling, clarinets, salsa dance, Human Resources, Psychology, dogs

Location: Singapore

Family culture: My family and relatives practise kissing on cheeks and hugging. Some may find it weird, or tat we are too "ang-moish", but tat's how we express love.

Character: Wateva u perceive me to be... I shouldn't be praising myself, nor should I be condemning myself either

Wat else:
A gurl who may look aloof and reserved to u initially, but after the warm up session is over, will turn into a talkative person tat u may not be able to tolerate eventually. Turns uncontrollably into a replica of an alien when provoked(close friends and family members can vouch for tat). A narcissist...a nostalgic person...Absolutely affectionate to my chums, and hope tat my feelings are reciprocated...but i know they are, cos i have a bunch of alter egos tat have left wonderful footprints in my life(u know who u are).