Saturday, March 05, 2005

Alas, a time for me to sit down in a relaxed mode for me to type out my blog. Time has been whizzing by this whole week. Everyday at work, before i realise it, its time for lunch, and again later, time to knock off, and finally, before i know it, its 8pm. Yep, i do work till tat late, but so far, i have been enjoying my work...And oh yeah, at least i'm entitled to OT pay! =D

I'm so reluctant to start classes again, which happens to be this monday onwards, oh wells...nothing i can do, but, gimme a break! Okie.. i am done with ranting it out. Hmmm... Jesper has just left my house, as he had to attend his boss's wedding dinner and yeah..be a sword bearer...how kewl is tat?! I'm sure the dinner will be extremely grand. Sadly, they didn't invite girlfriends....wth?! Wat are they thinking? Girlfriends should be invited, so tat we'll get a chance to casually remark about how busy their boyfriends have been, but of cos, its for the "good" of the country. *lalallalala*

Hmmm... i was supposed to have a dinner meeting with a friend of mine... was kinda already confirmed a week ago, but turned out tat she later made an appointment with her boyfriend... oh wells... never mind... shall have to content myself with doing some badly needed shopping, i desperately need more clothes!

I am so sure tat now, more than ever, weekends will be even more precious for me, cos tat's the only time where i can have a breather, and not move around like i'm rushing for a plane. And of cos, not forgetting, no extra work. Its gonna be difficult to get me outta the office man... okies...i gotta go bathe now, and do my shopping! yay!

"Memory feeds imagination" Amy Tan


Lady Syl scribbled at 5:59 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FactS Of AbsoLuTelY Me...

Who am I: Sylvia Liu

My favourite places:
Mei Chin Primary School
Broadrick Secondary School
Nanyang Polytechnic
Curtin University of Technology

Horoscope: Libra - Scorpio

Favourite colour: Yellow

Interests: Books, Greek mythologies, movies, shopping, hair, travelling, clarinets, salsa dance, Human Resources, Psychology, dogs

Location: Singapore

Family culture: My family and relatives practise kissing on cheeks and hugging. Some may find it weird, or tat we are too "ang-moish", but tat's how we express love.

Character: Wateva u perceive me to be... I shouldn't be praising myself, nor should I be condemning myself either

Wat else:
A gurl who may look aloof and reserved to u initially, but after the warm up session is over, will turn into a talkative person tat u may not be able to tolerate eventually. Turns uncontrollably into a replica of an alien when provoked(close friends and family members can vouch for tat). A narcissist...a nostalgic person...Absolutely affectionate to my chums, and hope tat my feelings are reciprocated...but i know they are, cos i have a bunch of alter egos tat have left wonderful footprints in my life(u know who u are).