Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Looking at the moody face of Autumn made me feel a sense of guilt, all because i sent her for sterilization. I know it feels terrible for her, but of cos, its after all an operation. I know that she won't be able to reproduce after this, however, this will be a healthier option, as sterilization helps to prevent her from sicknesses that dogs are usually prone to. Sigh... i won't get to see little Autumns in future.

It has been quite a number of days since i last blogged, blame it on fatigue. Seriously, i seem to be in a rush everyday, be it at work, or going to classes, gosh! I don't seem to have enough time for myself, to reflect on things, to enjoy the peace around me, to totally relax, and wat have you....It has been ages since i'm able to do nothing for a long period of time, this kinda bring me back to the days when i was in search for a job after i graduated from poly. Those days were really slacking, rotting and more slacking, besides heading down to town every other day to occupy myself of course. Probably, after some time, when i grow tired of work everyday, i will take a long break, to do nothing. Tat could be the best gift i can bestow to myself.

Oh wells... in another hours time, its gonna be her birthday. Bought her a little gift and a card. Dunno if i'm doing the right thing, but i guess its like a little something which enables me to hold on to for old times sake. She can of course, choose to dump them, store them deep into a corner of her house, or just stare at them everyday, without touching them. Doesn't matter... all i know, is tat this is just something that i wanted to do. I pray tat she will have the best birthday ever.

Hmm... i think i need a hair trim badly, my fringe is like way too long, and i really wonder if my hair is getting out of shape. Probably this weekend, i'll make an appointment with my hairdresser... time for hair therapy, or watever you call it.

Can't wait to meet up with my poly buddies this weekend, its been an awfully long time... i'm sure its gonna be a great catch up session!

"Doubt is not a pleasent condition, but certainty is absurd" Voltaire


Lady Syl scribbled at 11:06 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FactS Of AbsoLuTelY Me...

Who am I: Sylvia Liu

My favourite places:
Mei Chin Primary School
Broadrick Secondary School
Nanyang Polytechnic
Curtin University of Technology

Horoscope: Libra - Scorpio

Favourite colour: Yellow

Interests: Books, Greek mythologies, movies, shopping, hair, travelling, clarinets, salsa dance, Human Resources, Psychology, dogs

Location: Singapore

Family culture: My family and relatives practise kissing on cheeks and hugging. Some may find it weird, or tat we are too "ang-moish", but tat's how we express love.

Character: Wateva u perceive me to be... I shouldn't be praising myself, nor should I be condemning myself either

Wat else:
A gurl who may look aloof and reserved to u initially, but after the warm up session is over, will turn into a talkative person tat u may not be able to tolerate eventually. Turns uncontrollably into a replica of an alien when provoked(close friends and family members can vouch for tat). A narcissist...a nostalgic person...Absolutely affectionate to my chums, and hope tat my feelings are reciprocated...but i know they are, cos i have a bunch of alter egos tat have left wonderful footprints in my life(u know who u are).