Tuesday, March 22, 2005

It felt really good to meet up and catch up with my poly buddies again, it was indeed a valuable session to me. The 5 of us gals had a really heart to heart talk about our personal life issues. It almost seems like we have taken our friendship to an even higher level. It made us understand each other better, and i really felt glad to have maintain friends with them, even if we have graduated from poly like 3 years back. Not to mention the fun kareoke sessions we always have. I'm not much of a singer, and i can't sing for nuts, yet they never made me feel bad about it. =P

I feel tat all 5 of us have really grown up and matured over the years. This is so evident when the issues we all face in life don't seem so innocent and simple anymore. Yet we know, that there will always be this steady group of friends who be around to listen and to cry to. Not to forget, that we are really trying hard to gather at least once a month, amidst all our busy schedules. However, all the fun and laughter we have each gathering session, makes me eager for more meet ups with them. =D

Anyway, i just came back from a really comical session with Ailin at the Tampines Regional Library earlier on... It won't be as funny if i attempt to describe the scenario, so i shall just leave it at that, and keep that memory to myself, and i guess...smile to myself each time i think about it.

I can't believe how pack my whole week is, and i'm so looking forward to the long weekend ahead. Long weekend??? Hmmm... maybe not, i actually have to start slogging on my assignments. God save me! Oh man, i have to start packing my room, Ailin will be coming on Friday where we'll slog on the assignments together... oh wells... i think heck it... i have already warned her about my messy room. Heh! Never mind, I'm just looking forward to the evening, where we'll probably scare ourselves silly by watching a horror movie together, haha!

Okie, my eyes are really starting to protest now, i really gotta get to bed and get refreshed for a long day ahead ... and i have a law lecture tomorrow evening!!! But thankfully, my lecturer is really funny, my sleepiness will fade away somehow, haha! Looking forward to it!

"Its choice, not chance that determines your destiny" Jean Nidetch


Lady Syl scribbled at 11:10 PM

1 Comments:

  • At 10:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    heya.. just dropping a note to say hi. hope everything's going well with ya =)

    -princess

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

FactS Of AbsoLuTelY Me...

Who am I: Sylvia Liu

My favourite places:
Mei Chin Primary School
Broadrick Secondary School
Nanyang Polytechnic
Curtin University of Technology

Horoscope: Libra - Scorpio

Favourite colour: Yellow

Interests: Books, Greek mythologies, movies, shopping, hair, travelling, clarinets, salsa dance, Human Resources, Psychology, dogs

Location: Singapore

Family culture: My family and relatives practise kissing on cheeks and hugging. Some may find it weird, or tat we are too "ang-moish", but tat's how we express love.

Character: Wateva u perceive me to be... I shouldn't be praising myself, nor should I be condemning myself either

Wat else:
A gurl who may look aloof and reserved to u initially, but after the warm up session is over, will turn into a talkative person tat u may not be able to tolerate eventually. Turns uncontrollably into a replica of an alien when provoked(close friends and family members can vouch for tat). A narcissist...a nostalgic person...Absolutely affectionate to my chums, and hope tat my feelings are reciprocated...but i know they are, cos i have a bunch of alter egos tat have left wonderful footprints in my life(u know who u are).