Wednesday, May 11, 2005

I had one of the most enjoyable BBQ gathering at East Coast Park on saturday with the 41st batch of instructors and their partners. Bong and i made our first attempt at doing a mega bowl of potato salad. It didn't turn out too bad, in fact i think it was quite well done! All thanks to my uncle's recipe. This gathering turned out to be really great as there was more interaction, and it was really nice to be able to catch up with all of them. It was even better when all the food were being cooked without me having to stand over the pit, dripping with perspiration, and smoke all over my face. =D

There was a new addition to the group, or should i say, replacement? Didn't manage to talk to her, or rather i didn't even try to make an effort...its weird i guess, give me some time, i swear i'll be over friendly till she can't tolerate me.

Oooh i wonder if i should take this as a compliment, one of the guys told me over msn after the BBQ, that "i'm quite a woman". I was nearly bowled over with laughter. Apparently i have this very "girl girl" attributes in me, so much so that i am femininely adorable. Wahahahah! My head is swelling more and more by the minute each time i think about tat. Oh wells, he just hasn't seen the rough side of me *evil laughter*.

Sighs... my local lecturer informed us that 20 of us flunked our individual assignment which was being assessed by the Curtin lecturer (He's hip btw). Great... Now i'm just putting my hopes on my group project and presentation, as well as my local lecturer's persuasive skills so that the curtin lecturer will be willing to moderate on the marks. I still dunno my marks yet though, i'll be glad if i even get 20/40! Wish me luck man!


Lady Syl scribbled at 11:22 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FactS Of AbsoLuTelY Me...

Who am I: Sylvia Liu

My favourite places:
Mei Chin Primary School
Broadrick Secondary School
Nanyang Polytechnic
Curtin University of Technology

Horoscope: Libra - Scorpio

Favourite colour: Yellow

Interests: Books, Greek mythologies, movies, shopping, hair, travelling, clarinets, salsa dance, Human Resources, Psychology, dogs

Location: Singapore

Family culture: My family and relatives practise kissing on cheeks and hugging. Some may find it weird, or tat we are too "ang-moish", but tat's how we express love.

Character: Wateva u perceive me to be... I shouldn't be praising myself, nor should I be condemning myself either

Wat else:
A gurl who may look aloof and reserved to u initially, but after the warm up session is over, will turn into a talkative person tat u may not be able to tolerate eventually. Turns uncontrollably into a replica of an alien when provoked(close friends and family members can vouch for tat). A narcissist...a nostalgic person...Absolutely affectionate to my chums, and hope tat my feelings are reciprocated...but i know they are, cos i have a bunch of alter egos tat have left wonderful footprints in my life(u know who u are).