Sunday, July 03, 2005

Gosh... my next phase of stress is coming right back again. This time, its definitely more than what i had experienced in the past few months. So i might sound all suicidal again, just don't mind me and leave me to wallow in self pity when the time comes.... I'm just really afraid that i might decide to give it all up when i decide to break down. I know i lost some weight during my stressful period around march and april, i haven't properly recouperated, but its coming all over again like a fresh wave. Don't be surprised if you'll catch me one day walking along the streets with a hollow face and basically looking like a bag 0f bones. Not only that, i've now gotten the horrible gastric since i started my new job, i pray that it won't get worst... yeah, all for the sake of a better future.... what kinda crap is that?!

I've recently been assigned to be in charge of not only non-IT related positions, but IT positions as well. Great...like i'm well versed in IT.... I know nuts about it, but i have to pretend to look all intelligent while interviewing the candidate. I might just end up speaking programming language with you the next time we meet. Sigh... never mind, i'll just take up the challenge and see how it goes...

Oh i really can't take my eyes off my new conquests during the retail therapy that i had yesterday. I've been looking at them the whole day and still didn't get sick of it. A blouse that i bought from Mango at a really good deal, a blouse from Far East Plaza, and my virgin purchase of a long string of pearl necklace! I noticed that pearl accessories are really "in" right now, and decided to get me one, and how i really love it! Sigh, i have really got to practice abstaining from spending more money on such unnecessities, but then again, since the GSS started, i haven't shopped at all!

Gonna go for a tennis session later... it has been quite some time since i last touched tennis. I'm quite sure that i have lost the momentum, but i'm gonna try to pick it up again. I really wanna pick up roller blading again as well. I roller bladed pretty often during my secondary school years, but after the roller blades got spoilt by my then irritating tuition teacher, i haven't practised roller blading since then. Its settled, i'll go purchase a new pair of roller blades.

"The only kind of dignity which is genuine is that which is not diminished by the indifference of others" Dag Hammarskjold


Lady Syl scribbled at 1:30 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FactS Of AbsoLuTelY Me...

Who am I: Sylvia Liu

My favourite places:
Mei Chin Primary School
Broadrick Secondary School
Nanyang Polytechnic
Curtin University of Technology

Horoscope: Libra - Scorpio

Favourite colour: Yellow

Interests: Books, Greek mythologies, movies, shopping, hair, travelling, clarinets, salsa dance, Human Resources, Psychology, dogs

Location: Singapore

Family culture: My family and relatives practise kissing on cheeks and hugging. Some may find it weird, or tat we are too "ang-moish", but tat's how we express love.

Character: Wateva u perceive me to be... I shouldn't be praising myself, nor should I be condemning myself either

Wat else:
A gurl who may look aloof and reserved to u initially, but after the warm up session is over, will turn into a talkative person tat u may not be able to tolerate eventually. Turns uncontrollably into a replica of an alien when provoked(close friends and family members can vouch for tat). A narcissist...a nostalgic person...Absolutely affectionate to my chums, and hope tat my feelings are reciprocated...but i know they are, cos i have a bunch of alter egos tat have left wonderful footprints in my life(u know who u are).