Tuesday, July 19, 2005

I've gotten my second pair of roller blades (courtesy of bong) over my approaching 23 years of living. However, sad to say, i've lost the momentum to blade, considering that i could do it pretty well during my secondary school days. Gosh, i really need to practise it more often, even turning 360 degrees poses as a major challenge for me.

Thank goodness, all is well for my exams last semester. Trust me, that i was almost having a serious case of a nervous breakdown as i was online checking my results and praying for the love of God to grant me a decent grade. And for the thousandth time, i wish classes won't start, just the thought of having to cramp for my assignments and tests while working seriously irks me. I can't wait till the day i graduate! Then i'm gonna have a real good break...and i mean a REAL good break...

The full blown stress from work is here, and i can't believe how unbelievably fatigue i feel. By night fall everyday, there's literally no ounce of energy left in me. I feel like a walking zombie, just looking forward to bed time. Being pressed by managers everyday for resumes is not something that's pleasent when the resume bank is drying up, not to mention, the usual paper works that i have to do everyday. The thought of yelling to the managers to get off my back definitely seems tempting, but...sonovabitch! I can't without risking my livelihood.

I think i need to get one of those squeeze balls thingy where i can press and knead or punch for that matter, each time i feel that i've had it to my throat. God knows, i might just puncture the whole thing within a day or two(and attempt to use that deflated thing to slap which ever manager's face who tries to pressurize me).

"If its sanity you're after, there is no recipe like laughter" Henry Elliot


Lady Syl scribbled at 3:04 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FactS Of AbsoLuTelY Me...

Who am I: Sylvia Liu

My favourite places:
Mei Chin Primary School
Broadrick Secondary School
Nanyang Polytechnic
Curtin University of Technology

Horoscope: Libra - Scorpio

Favourite colour: Yellow

Interests: Books, Greek mythologies, movies, shopping, hair, travelling, clarinets, salsa dance, Human Resources, Psychology, dogs

Location: Singapore

Family culture: My family and relatives practise kissing on cheeks and hugging. Some may find it weird, or tat we are too "ang-moish", but tat's how we express love.

Character: Wateva u perceive me to be... I shouldn't be praising myself, nor should I be condemning myself either

Wat else:
A gurl who may look aloof and reserved to u initially, but after the warm up session is over, will turn into a talkative person tat u may not be able to tolerate eventually. Turns uncontrollably into a replica of an alien when provoked(close friends and family members can vouch for tat). A narcissist...a nostalgic person...Absolutely affectionate to my chums, and hope tat my feelings are reciprocated...but i know they are, cos i have a bunch of alter egos tat have left wonderful footprints in my life(u know who u are).