Wednesday, October 19, 2005

This is the point where it seems that i have no desire to bother about anything that has to do with them anymore. Its all just for formality sake. I'm just really tired... it doesn't even matter if we don't communicate or meet. I'm beginning to think that its nothing but an act that we are staging in a play. I'm really tired....

I'm really just a simple person, who craves for some real substance out of this. What good is it if its just "hey gal, how have you been? Wanna meet up? Will check my schedule.", but it kinda ends with "Oh! i forgot i have something on" or "Oh! I didn't realise we were gonna meet, been caught up with work!". Then through phone conversations, i realised that she has been having the time or remembers to meet a whole lot of other people. Where's the sincerity in all this? Look, if you don't treat me seriously, then i'm not going to either. I have work and studies on hand, so don't give me that bull crap about being busy till you don't even remember to keep me updated until i ask again. I can't sit around waiting for you to get back to me, and when i'm being asked out for other appointments, i can't give them a straight answer because of the unsure status. Am i just someone you forget so easily?

I, for one, am not ever gonna initiate anything anymore. In fact, come to think of it, i wasn't even the one initiating any meet ups, nor have i been making any efforts to make contact since i dunno how long ago... i guess this really shows I'm not even putting any thoughts into this. Don't i deserve better? I think i do....

Yes i know, i sound real pissed. I am.


Lady Syl scribbled at 4:39 PM

4 Comments:

  • At 11:01 PM, Blogger Fifi Zhang said…

    Wah, u really pissed. I ain't hope I'm included in your appointment hate list. =P

    Anyway, your birthday is coming soon. Be happy yah... Well, at least try to stay cool... See you on the 28th Oct yah!!!

     
  • At 11:02 PM, Blogger Fifi Zhang said…

    Oh yah, u haven sms me what u want for your birthday present leh....

     
  • At 9:10 AM, Blogger Syl - Breseis said…

    You didn't do that to me rite, so nothing to be worried about. Rather...just someone...

     
  • At 11:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cool blog you have. I have a egyptian clarinets
    related site. Check it out if you get a chance. The URL is egyptian clarinets

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

FactS Of AbsoLuTelY Me...

Who am I: Sylvia Liu

My favourite places:
Mei Chin Primary School
Broadrick Secondary School
Nanyang Polytechnic
Curtin University of Technology

Horoscope: Libra - Scorpio

Favourite colour: Yellow

Interests: Books, Greek mythologies, movies, shopping, hair, travelling, clarinets, salsa dance, Human Resources, Psychology, dogs

Location: Singapore

Family culture: My family and relatives practise kissing on cheeks and hugging. Some may find it weird, or tat we are too "ang-moish", but tat's how we express love.

Character: Wateva u perceive me to be... I shouldn't be praising myself, nor should I be condemning myself either

Wat else:
A gurl who may look aloof and reserved to u initially, but after the warm up session is over, will turn into a talkative person tat u may not be able to tolerate eventually. Turns uncontrollably into a replica of an alien when provoked(close friends and family members can vouch for tat). A narcissist...a nostalgic person...Absolutely affectionate to my chums, and hope tat my feelings are reciprocated...but i know they are, cos i have a bunch of alter egos tat have left wonderful footprints in my life(u know who u are).