Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Argh! This is about the 4th time i came online to "relax" my mind from the whole day of studying. I just can't seem to focus well enough even though i know right from the start that i'm gonna have a tough paper tomorrow. But on a happier note, i'm gonna finish my whole syllabous soon. I swear i'm gonna focus like crazy later! Oh and to further pat myself on my back, i was disciplined enough to just have a 45mins nappy. =D

Digress... just got an sms about the passing of a friend's grandpa. This reminded me about the ordeal that i faced last year. That was my dad's passing. The lost that i felt that time immediately came rushing back, and i could picture the whole hospital scene where all my relatives and i were crowded around his bed. No matter how much i screamed out for my daddy, didn't bring him back to life. The sense of lost crowded my mind, and i couldn't think of anything to speak except to cry. When i called my friend to tell her the news, i needed a tremendous amount of strength to speak , cos all i could do at that moment was cry. I felt for my friend. She's gonna go through a really hard time... at least tentatively. She'll be in my prayers...

Okies, time for me to go back to the detestable books. I can't wait for the dreadful exams to go away!


Lady Syl scribbled at 5:23 PM

2 Comments:

  • At 10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey good to see some movement on ur blog! =p all the best for exams! =)

     
  • At 6:34 PM, Blogger Syl - Breseis said…

    Thanks Dorl! They are finally over...but then stress is about to come back soon again... so yeah, not much of a holiday... u gotta take care k, all the best for your coming exams too! Muacks!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

FactS Of AbsoLuTelY Me...

Who am I: Sylvia Liu

My favourite places:
Mei Chin Primary School
Broadrick Secondary School
Nanyang Polytechnic
Curtin University of Technology

Horoscope: Libra - Scorpio

Favourite colour: Yellow

Interests: Books, Greek mythologies, movies, shopping, hair, travelling, clarinets, salsa dance, Human Resources, Psychology, dogs

Location: Singapore

Family culture: My family and relatives practise kissing on cheeks and hugging. Some may find it weird, or tat we are too "ang-moish", but tat's how we express love.

Character: Wateva u perceive me to be... I shouldn't be praising myself, nor should I be condemning myself either

Wat else:
A gurl who may look aloof and reserved to u initially, but after the warm up session is over, will turn into a talkative person tat u may not be able to tolerate eventually. Turns uncontrollably into a replica of an alien when provoked(close friends and family members can vouch for tat). A narcissist...a nostalgic person...Absolutely affectionate to my chums, and hope tat my feelings are reciprocated...but i know they are, cos i have a bunch of alter egos tat have left wonderful footprints in my life(u know who u are).