Thursday, December 08, 2005

Yesterday was unbelievable for me. I met up with my primary school buddies (Yingquan, now known as Gladys, and Jiajun, now known as Anthony) whom i have not met for God knows how long. It was worthwhile. They were also my neighbours at that time. I lived on the 5th level of block 161 at Meiling Street, one of them lived on the 4th level, and another on the 9th level. Not only were they my classmates, they were also my playmates, and we would have lots of fun during school holidays and after school hours. We had tuition together as well, and we recalled how messy our tutor's room was, not to mention, his Calvin Kleins were strewn all over his room. Yuck!

It was a good catching up session yesterday, on so many years that we have missed out as friends. Gladys looks exactly the same, she hasn't changed at all, while Anthony grew from a shorty (he was shorter than me during our primary years) to 1.87m in height! However i guess my shifting to the east got me isolated from whatever happened at Meiling street area, i heard that one of my ex-classmate died due to a motor accident. I couldn't believe it.
It was during the meeting did i realise how much i miss them. I enjoyed myself tremendously, as we laughed about the silly times then, and gossiped about some ex-classmates, on what they are doing currently, on our parents, and their siblings, etc. More importantly, i managed to get into contact with my 2 best buddies in primary school again! Those were definitely some great memories, I'm so glad Anthony managed to find me! =D

My new semester has started for me again, and i would say, this semester is extremely short, and it would seem like a crash course, not to mention, there will still be loads of projects and what nots. Work will be equally busy, its piling now, and will only get worse. Exams will be in February area, but i may not be able to take any leaves in February due to work commitments. Argh! I guess i'm gonna be drained of energy everyday again. I guess the only consolation for going for lessons is that one of my lecturers is the same interesting lecturer that i had for the past 2 semesters.

Just gotten my results for the past semester, thank goodness, all's well again. =D Well it better be! I can't afford to repeat my modules!


Lady Syl scribbled at 1:03 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FactS Of AbsoLuTelY Me...

Who am I: Sylvia Liu

My favourite places:
Mei Chin Primary School
Broadrick Secondary School
Nanyang Polytechnic
Curtin University of Technology

Horoscope: Libra - Scorpio

Favourite colour: Yellow

Interests: Books, Greek mythologies, movies, shopping, hair, travelling, clarinets, salsa dance, Human Resources, Psychology, dogs

Location: Singapore

Family culture: My family and relatives practise kissing on cheeks and hugging. Some may find it weird, or tat we are too "ang-moish", but tat's how we express love.

Character: Wateva u perceive me to be... I shouldn't be praising myself, nor should I be condemning myself either

Wat else:
A gurl who may look aloof and reserved to u initially, but after the warm up session is over, will turn into a talkative person tat u may not be able to tolerate eventually. Turns uncontrollably into a replica of an alien when provoked(close friends and family members can vouch for tat). A narcissist...a nostalgic person...Absolutely affectionate to my chums, and hope tat my feelings are reciprocated...but i know they are, cos i have a bunch of alter egos tat have left wonderful footprints in my life(u know who u are).