Tuesday, March 14, 2006

There's this particular colleague of mine, though out of the HR department, who has a keen eye on practically everything that i have on me daily. She apparently notices even the simplest of things. And this never fails to get me really amazed. She notices if i have on something new. She even notices if i have some eye shadow on! Gosh, she has been scrutinizing me daily man, i swear! I guess she has probably memorized my whole wardrobe or something. And its not like we're of the same age, she's at least a few years older, and i thought by then, she would have way passed that stage of constantly noticing every nitty gritty details of what others are wearing, or even some accessories that some other people have. Maybe i'm wrong, but hell...it sure does get freaky each time she tells me things like: Hey that blouse is new..or...hey! New shoes!... or just..hey! U have brown colour eye shadow on! It looks smokey, nice!.... -_-"'

Okie i know that the purpose of buying stuffs like nice clothes and cosmetics is meant to dazzle the people around you, but not when this becomes like a daily thing, especially when a female notices you more than anything else...right? It almost feels as if she's prepared to worship the ground i walk on or something... Oh yeah, did i forget to mention that when she does something new to her hair, she never fails to ask my opinion about it too?

And the most horrendous thing is, each time we talk, she's basically looking at me from head all the way to my toe, and not at my eyes. Seriously this pisses me off. Thanks for appreciating my fashion sense, but seriously, u scare me!


Lady Syl scribbled at 11:02 AM

4 Comments:

  • At 2:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    woah.. u got urself a stalker! maybe she'll start sending flowers soon.. hahaha.. other than that, stay safe and i hope all is well =)

     
  • At 12:35 AM, Blogger Syl - Breseis said…

    Hehe i got no idea man... but maybe not to the stage where she's stalking me, hehe... The first place i'll head to will be the police post man!
    All is well with me, just been really busy! How abt you?? Miss chatting with ya. =D

     
  • At 12:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    haha that time of term for me too.. but will not just survive but do well by His Grace!! hehe..

     
  • At 2:36 PM, Blogger Syl - Breseis said…

    Amen!! Heh!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

FactS Of AbsoLuTelY Me...

Who am I: Sylvia Liu

My favourite places:
Mei Chin Primary School
Broadrick Secondary School
Nanyang Polytechnic
Curtin University of Technology

Horoscope: Libra - Scorpio

Favourite colour: Yellow

Interests: Books, Greek mythologies, movies, shopping, hair, travelling, clarinets, salsa dance, Human Resources, Psychology, dogs

Location: Singapore

Family culture: My family and relatives practise kissing on cheeks and hugging. Some may find it weird, or tat we are too "ang-moish", but tat's how we express love.

Character: Wateva u perceive me to be... I shouldn't be praising myself, nor should I be condemning myself either

Wat else:
A gurl who may look aloof and reserved to u initially, but after the warm up session is over, will turn into a talkative person tat u may not be able to tolerate eventually. Turns uncontrollably into a replica of an alien when provoked(close friends and family members can vouch for tat). A narcissist...a nostalgic person...Absolutely affectionate to my chums, and hope tat my feelings are reciprocated...but i know they are, cos i have a bunch of alter egos tat have left wonderful footprints in my life(u know who u are).