Sunday, May 07, 2006

My blog doesn't seem to be functioning well these days, somehow the picture above takes really long to appear, or doesn't appear at all. Argh! Its totally getting onto my nerves!

On a different note, my aunt and uncle who's staying really close, has left for Australia. Not for a vacation, but rather, to gain a PR status. They have opened a Drive-thru Fish and Chips outlet, at a location thats about 45mins to Perth. From what i know, it has always been their dream to do something like that. However, thank goodness, my 2 cousins are placing their butt firmly on this tiny island, but then again, they are still studying, one at Serangoon JC, and another at NUS, so what's gonna happen in future, only time will tell i guess. We had a farewell dinner last Monday, and it was indeed a great family gathering as usual, there were lots of laughter, and we left the tears to fall finally at the end of the dinner. I was especially touched when my uncle told me, that they have already booked an air ticket back to Singapore in October, just for me... =D

The cousins have already begun discussing on when we should pay them a visit, and take the opportunity for a good vacation. They showed us snap shots on how their shop and compound looks like, and I must say its a really great place! It has a carpark that can accommodate 6 cars, a private garage, a huge kitchen, and all in all, a cosy place. As we make up quite a big group, we decided that we will occupy the whole garage! Its definitely gonna be fun. I've even committed that i would work part time for them if they can pay me AUD$20 per hour! Heh!
***************************************************************************************
I've signed up as a member with Planet Fitness, as you know, i'm desperately trying to get rid of all the cellulite on my tighs, and the tyre that's circling my tummy. I went for my first body pump class on Wednesday, and guess what, I NEARLY DIED! Can you imagine a whole hour of weight lifiting? As it was my first lesson, I just took whatever equipments that i saw the others took, and tried to follow the instructress, but i was obviously a newbie. However, the good thing was, she paid lots of attention to me, and ensured that i did each step the right way. She was really nice. I've been aching ever since, but i thought it was really satisfying! I'm going again, this time with my colleague this coming Wednesday! Can't wait to pump up those muscles baby! (Thanks to Jia for tat quote, heh!)

Jia went with me to the door step of Planet Fitness last wednesday, to see the gym. And when i reached there, i started laughing idiotically, i know i'm weird....sorry about that. Heh!


Lady Syl scribbled at 10:40 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FactS Of AbsoLuTelY Me...

Who am I: Sylvia Liu

My favourite places:
Mei Chin Primary School
Broadrick Secondary School
Nanyang Polytechnic
Curtin University of Technology

Horoscope: Libra - Scorpio

Favourite colour: Yellow

Interests: Books, Greek mythologies, movies, shopping, hair, travelling, clarinets, salsa dance, Human Resources, Psychology, dogs

Location: Singapore

Family culture: My family and relatives practise kissing on cheeks and hugging. Some may find it weird, or tat we are too "ang-moish", but tat's how we express love.

Character: Wateva u perceive me to be... I shouldn't be praising myself, nor should I be condemning myself either

Wat else:
A gurl who may look aloof and reserved to u initially, but after the warm up session is over, will turn into a talkative person tat u may not be able to tolerate eventually. Turns uncontrollably into a replica of an alien when provoked(close friends and family members can vouch for tat). A narcissist...a nostalgic person...Absolutely affectionate to my chums, and hope tat my feelings are reciprocated...but i know they are, cos i have a bunch of alter egos tat have left wonderful footprints in my life(u know who u are).